Accessibility statement for the Recycling Locator
This application is run by WRAP. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this application. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the application using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the application using speech recognition software; and
- listen to most of the application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the application text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this application in a different format please contact:
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- call – 01295 819900
We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Daniel Neal, Digital Manager, WRAP – email@example.com.