Sustainability Teacher Survey: Competition Terms and Conditions
Sustainability teacher survey by Recycle Now and The Ocado Foundation (‘the Promotion’):
1.The Promoter of the Promotion is WRAP, registered Charity No. 1159512 and registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 4125764. Registered office at Second Floor, Blenheim Court, 19 George Street, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5BH.
2. This free prize draw/competition is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over who are employed teachers in the UK who teach science and/or geography in key stage 3 and/or 4. Employees of WRAP or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion is automatic on full completion by an eligible entrant of the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TeacherRecycling during the Entry Period.
4. There will be one prize for the single winner of the Promotion which is a £50 (fifty) Ocado voucher which has been donated by The Ocado Foundation. Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Ocado voucher (see Ocado voucher terms and conditions). The Promotion is being administered only by the Promoter. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
5. The Promotion starts on 25 January 2018 at 9.00am and ends at 11.00am on 31 March 2018 (the Entry Period). Entries must be received before 11.00am on 31 March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. Entries are limited to one entry per person. If entrants post more than one entry, then only the first entry will count.
7. Any entrants found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
8. There will be one winner of the prize who will be selected at random on 31 March 2018 by one member of WRAP staff and one independent judge from all fully completed surveys completed during the Entry Period by eligible entrants.
9. The winner will be contacted via email on 31 March 2018 to the email address entered as contact information in the survey. If no email address is entered or is invalid then the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Promoter may select another winner.
10. The winner must provide the Promoter with proof of identity and proof of their home address to establish eligibility before being confirmed as the final winner and before delivery of the prize is arranged
11. If the promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, the winner rejects their prize, or the drawn entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be delivered to the winner at their home address within the UK mainland. Delivery to an address within the UK that is outside of the UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non exchangeable, non transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
19. The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.